About Me

My photo
Charlotte, NC
I specialize in affordable chic & e-design. I love color, pattern, and finding the look for less. No matter your location or budget, I can help you! I'm a wife, mother, accessories wizard, art junkie, and fan of all types of design. I also work out of my house while also being a stay-at-home-mom to 2 young girls. So I know about being on a budget!

Friday, May 9, 2014

Don't Forget About Waterlogue!

I know it's been months since this app burst on the scene, but don't forget its potential for custom art. We have a tendency in this day and age to move on to the next hottest app and Waterlogue should be a constant in the art and decor world. It's the fastest, cheapest, easiest way to create your own original art. The flowers are in bloom, kids are playing in the grass, on the beach, and on and on it goes! Here are some of my favorite examples:

My sweet baby girl.
Before Picture (nothing special, but look what waterlogue does for it!)


And after. Had printed out as an 8x10 for our picture wall:


A random picture of a flamingo that I took with my iphone from a magazine ad. Pretty in its own right, but not art worthy. Ps: loving flamingos right now and all the shades of pink and coral in them. A post to come on that in the future.


After - custom art for an art wall!


Last example - a photo I took of Alcatraz from too far away to be anything great. 


And now - a nice little abstract landscape. 



I've found that often pictures that don't seem "special" turn out the best and pictures that are gorgeous already don't look good in waterlogue.

Enjoy the spring and go make some art!



No comments:

Post a Comment