About Me

My photo
Charlotte, NC
I specialize in affordable chic & e-design. I love color, pattern, and finding the look for less. No matter your location or budget, I can help you! I'm a wife, mother, accessories wizard, art junkie, and fan of all types of design. I also work out of my house while also being a stay-at-home-mom to 2 young girls. So I know about being on a budget!

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Make Your Own $3 Boot Trees


Ok I know this isn’t interior design. But I think this is so stinkin’ genius that I just had to share. And if you know me, you know if I can find a way to make something myself, that’s what I’m going to do!

I love my tall boots but hated the way they always flop over, yet I never felt like shelling out $20/pair for real boot trees for all my boots.  So here’s what I did! I bought:

 2 large individual water bottles ($1 each)
- 1 bag of glass pebbles from Michael’s (about $1)
- After drinking the water and letting the bottles air out for a day or so, drop half the pebbles into one   
   bottle and the other half into the other bottle
 Put down in your boots!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment