About Me

My photo
Charlotte, NC
I specialize in affordable chic & e-design. I love color, pattern, and finding the look for less. No matter your location or budget, I can help you! I'm a wife, mother, accessories wizard, art junkie, and fan of all types of design. I also work out of my house while also being a stay-at-home-mom to 2 young girls. So I know about being on a budget!

Friday, February 17, 2012

An Affordable Idea for Built-in Bookcases


Hang a set of small mirrors or coordinating artwork on the back of your built-ins. These mirrors were $8 each! I like this octagon shape because everything else is very square. Round or a small sunburst would also be great. I also hung these on a good 'ole thumb tack so I would not leave a nail hole in the wood in case of a change in accessories later. 
Decorating bookshelves is one of my specialties. Message me if you need help with yours! Email me from here or my Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Harkness-Interiors/270399219691010



No comments:

Post a Comment