About Me

My photo
Charlotte, NC
I specialize in affordable chic & e-design. I love color, pattern, and finding the look for less. No matter your location or budget, I can help you! I'm a wife, mother, accessories wizard, art junkie, and fan of all types of design. I also work out of my house while also being a stay-at-home-mom to 2 young girls. So I know about being on a budget!

Monday, March 12, 2012

Caroline's Big Girl Room

I fell in love with this hot pink, orange, and gray fabric and based my 3-year-old's big girl room around it! I painted a cheap vintage dresser hot pink and put new pulls on it. Here's a room board with online options based on her room. 


Love this room? Send me a message with your email and I'll send you back a Paypal invoice. For just $25 you can have all the product info for this custom room!





No comments:

Post a Comment