About Me

My photo
Charlotte, NC
I specialize in affordable chic & e-design. I love color, pattern, and finding the look for less. No matter your location or budget, I can help you! I'm a wife, mother, accessories wizard, art junkie, and fan of all types of design. I also work out of my house while also being a stay-at-home-mom to 2 young girls. So I know about being on a budget!

Friday, February 1, 2013

My Homegoods Score of the Week

I'm addicted to Homegoods. It's my happy place. And this week, I needed a pick-me-up. It is always hard to walk away empty handed from that place, but I try not to buy anything unless it is truly awesome or truly a good deal.

Previous scores have included a set of turquoise foo dogs, a pair of huge Chinese ginger jars, a black bow front dresser (the one in my master bedroom), and pickled wood sconces. Those are some of my best ever scores. 

This week it's pair of gorgeous orange and cream pillows. I could NOT walk away from them. I love the color and love the modern abstract print. The print is reminiscent of a flame stitch, which was hot in the '80's and is making a comeback today. The best part? Each pillow was $24.99 and included a down insert!

Check them out:



I found the same pillow online for $219! What!?





I also found these other fabulous items featuring flame stitch print:




Pink, orange, and black fabric (one of my fav color combinations)




Custom artwork from Jennifer Morman on Etsy (this one has been floating around on Pinterest a lot). Love it!



Tell me what you think! Flame stitch: love it or hate it?
~Margaret




No comments:

Post a Comment